Friday, January 27, 2012

People don't buy WHAT you do, they buy WHY you do it!

WOW Brands transmit passion to their consumers, this is what make them different.
When you say WOW means you are being inspired, and without passion no inspiration is possible.
WOW Brands act, think and communicate from inside out, telling you what they believe in and inviting you to follow. What WOW Brands believe in is WHY they do what they do.
Then it comes HOW they do it and finally WHAT they are doing. But when you understand the heart of it, why your brand behaves the way it does, there you will make it your own.

If for some reason you get lost in the previous very clear explanation, I leave you the following video that should complete your understanding. (it really worth it, 18 minutes, but really good 18 minutes).







3 comments:

  1. Hey Gonzalo!, you really hit on the heart of this situation with this theory...I am totally fuc@#! agree with it...WOW IS WOW because first is Why!...congrats my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way I am Memo Byrne from HOW TO GET A WOW. I will share my next comments with my real WOW name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what is WOW? As a student I want an explanation of the key elements of WOW. I can look at funky marketing anywhere: what are you telling me here? Where is my learning? What is your opinion? This is floss candy - all pretty and no body...
    FAIL...

    ReplyDelete